Peaches Christ Productions, Inc TICKET PURCHASE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND POLICIES
Ticket purchaser agrees to all of the following terms and policies:
1. Peaches Christ Productions assumes no liability incidental to the event for which tickets are sold or purchased. Ticket purchaser assumes all risks associated with attendance of events.
2. Ticket Delivery - Ticket purchaser assumes all risk of ticket loss, theft, delay, damage, or destruction during delivery of tickets. Tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery will not be replaced.
3. Will Call List - Ticket purchasers choosing to redeem ticket orders via the event Will Call List will not receive paper tickets in advance. Tickets or event entry can be redeemed at event venue box office or point of entry unless otherwise instructed. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION and the ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD used to make the purchase must be presented in order to redeem tickets and/or entry into event. Refunds will not be granted if ticket purchaser fails to appear for Will Call List entry, or fails to provide photo identification and/or the original credit card used to make the ticket purchase. Ticket purchaser understands and agrees that ticket purchaser's name, city, and state of residence, and a portion of ticket purchaser's credit card number may be released to the venue in order to ensure ticket purchaser identity.
4. Canceled/Rescheduled Events - Peaches Christ Productions may cancel or reschedule events. It is at our discretion whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the tickets for a similarly equivalent event should a cancelation or rescheduling occur. Peaches Christ Productions will provide instructions on its website on how to exchange event specific tickets, or obtain ticket price refunds, should an event be canceled or rescheduled. Service charges will not be refunded in the event of a canceled or rescheduled event.
a. A $2.00 ticketing service fee is added on the face value of each event ticket. There may be certain events for which Peaches Christ Productions ticket service fees will be higher.
b. For some events, the venue may require ticket sales be made through their ticketing system. In such an instance, there may be an additional or unrelated service fee for tickets purchased through their ticketing system.
6. Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Tickets - Lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed tickets will not be replaced or refunded, including tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery to ticket purchaser.
7. Refunds and Exchanges - All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. Peaches Christ Productions will not refund or exchange tickets, unless event is canceled or rescheduled (see Canceled/Rescheduled Events above).
8. Order Cancellation - Peaches Christ Productions reserves the right to cancel ticket orders for any reason, not limited to incorrect billing information and/or fraudulent ticket purchasing.
9. Resale of Tickets - Tickets purchased through Peaches Christ Productions are for individual use only and not for resale. Resale will automatically void tickets, barring refunds, exchanges, and entry into event.
10. Disputes - Any dispute brought by the ticket purchaser against Peaches Christ Productions will be governed by the State of Nevada. It is agreed that in the event any legal action is instituted against Peaches Christ Productions, ticket purchaser agrees that jurisdiction and venue will be in Clark County, Nevada, United States.
11. Effective Date - These terms, conditions and policies are effective as of July 30, 2010.